Saturday, July 23, 2011

Jello No Bake Cheese Cake Cups

This one feels a little bit like cheating, but in my defense, I did not go out and buy this just for this project.  This was a box of dessert that was in storage for a while, and I used an adaptation recipe instead of just the plain no bake cheesecake.

I prepared the recipe as written on the box, and added a half strawberry garnish.  I loved how easy this was, and I especially liked that there was an option for individual little cheesecakes.  It makes for cute little treat that I'm sure the kids will enjoy when they see it tomorrow.



How did it turn out?

These are very good.  They are tasty, and great for a small sweet snack.  Because they were so easy to make, they tasted even better!  :0)

What about the kids?

Both kids enjoyed these a lot.  They've both had a couple of different desserts of the cheese cakes and have made yummy noises each time.

Rating: 5 out of 5 (strongly influenced by ease of preparation!)

No comments: